The deck at 19 Nottingham Parade, Bray Park. Photo: Supplied.“It was very tastefully done. It wasn’t the hugest space, so there was a very clever use of the floor plan,” Mr Rumsey said.Mr Rumsey said they had three offers on the property after 25 parties inspected it on the first open home.“We took it from ‘suit buyers above $459,000’ to ‘sold’ for $475,000,” he said. The home at 19 Nottingham Parade, Bray Park. Photo: supplied.Strathpine, Lawnton, Petrie and their surrounds have had a hot run in 2017 according to Mark Rumsey, principal at David Deane Real Estate.“In 15 odd years, it’s probably the strongest, most consistent market I’ve worked in,” Mr Rumsey said.“If they’re priced and presented right, they’re getting enormous amounts of interest — it’s flying.”Mr Rumsey said the combination of affordability and services had been enticing buyers.More from newsLand grab sees 12 Sandstone Lakes homesites sell in a week21 Jun 2020Tropical haven walking distance from the surf9 Oct 2019Inside 19 Nottingham Parade, Bray Park. Photo: Supplied.“The middle ring just in from us has had a significant price jump over the last two-and-a-half years and it’s rippling out this way now,” he said.Mr Rumsey said 19 Nottingham Parade, Bray Park, which sold for $475,000 on September 21, showed the market’s strength.The three-bedroom, two-level home underwent extensive renovation that brought a family buyer in.
RelatedPosts COVID-19: NCAA to revoke erring airlines licence over non-compliance FRSC to Schools: We’ll arrest, prosecute drivers who flout COVID-19 rules Sanwo-Olu: We’re committed to fulfilling promises to Lagosians Usain Bolt has tested positive for coronavirus just days after partying with guests, including England star Raheem Sterling, for his 34th birthday in Jamaica, according to reports in the country.Nationwide90fm, a radio station in Jamaica, reports that the greatest sprinter of all time has contracted the disease and will spend time in self-isolation as a result. The publication claimed that the 34-year-old took a test for the virus a few days ago and discovered on Sunday that he had tested positive for the disease.Bolt attended a surprise birthday party on August 21, which was attended by a host of big names, the Jamaican outlet reports.Manchester City star Sterling, Bayer Leverkusen attacker Leon Bailey and cricket legend Chris Gayle are believed to have been in attendance.The Caribbean island has had a total of 1,413 cases of coronavirus and 16 deaths from the deadly disease.The management for Bolt have been contacted for comment. Tags: Bayern LeverkusenChris GayleCOVID-19CricketJamaicaLeon BaileyManchester CityPartyPositive TestRaheem SterlingUsain Bolt
Written By WATCH US LIVE 9 months ago WWE Survivor Series: Match card, live streaming details and all you need to know 9 months ago Survivor Series 2019: Randy Orton stuns fans with multiple RKOs in Elimination match First Published: 2nd December, 2019 20:00 IST Last Updated: 2nd December, 2019 20:00 IST Throwback: The Boogeyman Makes His In-ring Debut On This Day In 2005 Against Simon Dean The Boogeyman had made his in-ring debut on the December 2, 2005, episode of Smackdown against Simon Dean which he went on to win without breaking a sweat SUBSCRIBE TO US 9 months ago Throwback: Kane renewed his rivalry against the Undertaker at Survivor Series 2003 Karthik Nair 9 months ago WWE Survivor Series 2019: Schedule & more about the PPV event FOLLOW US LIVE TV 9 months ago WWE Survivor Series 2019: Brock Lesnar beats Rey Mysterio to remain WWE Champion COMMENT ‘The Boogeyman’ was one of the scariest characters during the ‘Ruthless Aggression’ era. He is also in the list of the most fear-striking superstars in WWE history. The nightmarish face-paint, eating worms and banging the clock on his head were some of the Boogeyman’s scary acts. He terrorizes his opponents by reciting nursery rhymes and then with his famous catchphrase ”I’m the Boogeyman and I’m coming to get you.” Coincidentally, it was on this very day that the Boogeyman had made his in-ring debut.READ: Throwback: When the World Heavyweight Championship could not be decided on RAWThe Boogeyman makes his in-ring debutThe Boogeyman wrestled for the very first time on the December 2, 2005 edition of Smackdown which was held at Cincinnati, Ohio against Simon Dean. Martin Wright (Boogeyman) had earlier made a couple of appearances on Raw where he tried to scare the then WWE Champion John Cena and former General Manager Eric Bischoff. Simon Dean who was being interviewed backstage claimed that he is not afraid of the Boogeyman but was left petrified when he showed up out of nowhere. Dean was dragged to the ring by the security after he had refused to compete. Nonetheless, when the bell rang, the Boogeyman made quick work out of him reverse front powerslam to end the contest in under two minutes. READ: Throwback: John Cena debuts his submission maneuver to retain the WWE ChampionshipWhat happened thereafter?The Boogeyman went on to establish himself as one of the biggest fear-strikers on the Smackdown brand. He would then challenge John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) and Booker T at the 2006 Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania 22 respectively which he went on to win. However, post his Wrestlemania win, he would be out of action for months due to an injury. The Boogeyman had torn his biceps at a house show prior to the WWE’s showpiece event.Martin Wright, who portrays the character of the Boogeyman has not held any title in the WWE. In fact, he only used to feature in squash matches that used to last for less than five minutes. This might be probably taking his age factor into consideration. When Wright had entered the company’s reality television competition ‘Tough Enough’ in 2004, he was already 40 and had made his in-ring debut at 41. He is now a semi-retired wrestler and as per reports, he has signed a legends contract with the WWE which allows him to make infrequent and non-wrestling appearances.READ: The Undertaker reveals the risk that he took in order to survive in the Attitude EraREAD: The Undertaker reveals whose advice he had sought during the early days of his career WE RECOMMEND
A domestic worker of Barnwell North, Mocha Arcadia, East Bank Demerara, was on Wednesday evening taken into custody after her one-year-old daughter was found dead in a trench.Reports are that the child, Amiah Eastman, was left in the flat wooden shack with her other two siblings – ages three and five – while their mother went to clean a house a short distance away.After some time, the mother, Shadica Dublin went to check on the children and it was then she realised that the toddler was missing.Frantically the mother searched for her daughter. After not being able to locate the missing child, she then went to the Mocha Police Outpost where she made a report. A team of Police ranks from the Providence Police Station and the Mocha Outpost went to her home and combed through the area in search of the missing toddler.During the search, the toddler was found in a nearby trench clad in the napkin. The child was pulled from the trench in an unresponsive state and rushed to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre where she was pronounced dead on arrival.The young mother was taken into custody as the two other children were handed over to their father. Police are continuing their investigations.