Tags : 爱上海IO

first_imgTipperary have named six members of the side that lost in last year’s Munster semi final, for tomorrow night’s provincial Minor Football Championship quarter-final with Waterford.Moyle Rovers’ Danny Owens captains the side from centre back.Speaking on last nights Extra Time programme here on Tipp FM manager Charlie McGeever said having so many of the squad playing both football and hurling is an added pressure but that they have no injury concerns at present. The team is:Charlie Manton (Fethard), Tommy Lowry (Arravale Rovers), Morgan Irwin (Moyle Rovers), Tadhg Fitzgerald (Moyle Rovers), Liam Fahy (Rockwell Rovers), Danny Owens Capt. (Moyle Rovers), Mark Kehoe (Kilsheelan Kilcash), Tommy Nolan (Drom & Inch), Stephen Quirke (Moyle Rovers), Aidan Buckley (St. Patricks), Jack Kennedy (Clonmel Commercials), Shane Power (Galtee Rovers), Emmett Moloney (Drom & Inch), Conor Cashman (Cahir), Jack Delahunty (Newport).​Throw-in is at 7 o’clock tomorrow evening in Semple Stadium and Stephen Gleeson will be there for Tipplast_img read more

first_imgLATEST STORIES FEU tramples UST, advances to PVL finals Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award TNT assistant coach Eric Gonzales said the team will send Stacy Davis home after just four games.“We’re going to change the import because he hasn’t adapted well,” said Gonzales in Filipino after TNT’s 118-114 overtime win over Columbian Sunday at Smart Araneta Coliseum. “That’s the order, change the import.”FEATURED STORIESSPORTSGinebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup titleSPORTSJapeth Aguilar wins 1st PBA Finals MVP award for GinebraSPORTSTim Cone still willing to coach Gilas but admits decision won’t be ‘simple yes or no’Davis averaged 18.3 points and 10.8 rebounds in the four games he played for the KaTropa but he shot the ball rather unimpressively with an 18 percent clip from beyond the arc and an overall 33 percent from the field.TNT team manager Virgil Villavicencio said he hopes the team will reveal its import by the end of the week. MOST READ “There are three players already lined up, I don’t want to say who because I don’t want to pre-empt anything because other teams are also eyeing these three,” said Villavicencio in Filipino. “There’s one new name and the other two have played with us before.”Villavicencio added that head coach Nash Racela is still on leave and the team will temporarily move on without him.“As of now, Nash is on leave, it depends what happens in the future,” said Villavicencio.ADVERTISEMENT Photo by Tristan Tamayo/INQUIRER.netCould the third time be the charm for TNT?After replacing original import Mike Glover after their first game in the PBA Governors’ Cup, the KaTropa are once again set to change their import six games into the conference.ADVERTISEMENT Peza offers relief to ecozone firms Gretchen Barretto’s daughter Dominique graduates magna cum laude from California college Judy Ann’s 1st project for 2020 is giving her a ‘stomachache’ Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Will you be the first P16 Billion Powerball jackpot winner from the Philippines? Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Palace OKs total deployment ban on Kuwait OFWs Lights inside SMX hall flicker as Duterte rants vs Ayala, Pangilinan anew ‘High crimes and misdemeanors’: Trump impeachment trial begins DepEd’s Taal challenge: 30K students displaced Gov’t in no rush to rescue animals in Taal View commentslast_img read more

first_imgThe memoir from the second-longest-serving CIA chief covers many topics – from his attempts to help negotiate peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians during the Clinton administration, to the days surrounding Sept. 11, 2001, to the invasion of Iraq and its aftermath. Looking ahead, he says, al-Qaida wants to change history and meet its one top goal of obtaining a nuclear device. In an often-defensive interview on CBS’ “60 Minutes” aired Sunday, Tenet says the intelligence gained from suspected terrorists in the CIA’s covert detention program and its “enhanced interrogation techniques” was more valuable than all the other terrorism-related intelligence gathered by the FBI, the National Security Agency and his own agency. 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! She also said the question about the imminence of the threat was not “if somebody is going to strike tomorrow.” “It’s whether you believe you’re in a stronger position today to deal with the threat, or whether you’re going to be in a stronger position tomorrow,” she said. “And it was the president’s assessment that the situation in Iraq was getting worse.” A Tenet associate, who spoke on condition of anonymity before the book’s release today, said Tenet was not talking about improving the sanctions, but rather the debate about the wisdom of going to war. The associate said those debates did not happen in the presence of Tenet or other senior CIA officials, despite their participation in numerous discussions in the White House’s situation room. In an unusual reaction to Tenet’s book, the State Department sent reporters on Sunday a three-page document underscoring comments the former CIA chief had made to the Sept. 11 commission. It quoted him as saying of the emerging terrorist threat, in the spring and summer of 2001, “reporting was maddeningly short on actionable details. The most ominous reporting hinting at `something big’ was also the most vague.” NEW YORK – The backlash has built up even before the official release of former CIA Director George Tenet’s memoir, with criticism about his version of the run-up to the Iraq war, interrogation techniques and other events. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Sunday disputed Tenet’s claim that the Bush administration, before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003, never had a serious debate about whether Iraq posed an imminent threat or whether to tighten existing sanctions. “The president started a discussion practically on the day that he took power about how to enhance sanctions against Iraq,” she said. “You may remember that in his first press conference, he said the sanctions had become Swiss cheese.” Rice, who was Bush’s national security adviser during his first term, said the administration reviewed the sanctions, went to the United Nations to strengthen them and tried to tighten the no-fly zone in northern Iraq to better police Saddam Hussein’s forces. last_img