Tags : 上海qm楼凤

first_imgAbbeyfeale company getting back to work Facebook TAGSAbbeyfealeCllr John SheahanCllr Liam GalvinCllr Seamus BrowneFine GaelHealth Service Executive (HSE)Limerick City and County CouncilMunicipal District of Newcastle WestReilig Íde Naofa cemeterySinn Fein Advertisement RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Linkedin WhatsApp Reilig Íde Naofa Cemetery in Abbeyfeale, which has only around 20 graves left.THE HEALTH Service Executive (HSE) have asked for further testing to be carried out at a proposed site for a new cemetery in Abbeyfeale.At this Wednesday’s Newcastle West Municipal District meeting, Limerick City and County Council Senior Executive Engineer Robert Gallagher said that concerns were raised about soil conditions at the site on Clash Road. Further testing was needed during winter months and hoped these tests would be carried out sometime this November.Testing will also be carried out at interim sites and a location at the rear of the convent beside is to be tested as well.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up With around 20 graves left at Reilig Íde Naofa cemetery in Limerick’s second biggest county town, Fine Gael councillor Liam Galvin stressed the need for swift action.“I don’t know if people realise the seriousness of this issue. We are in real deep trouble,” he told the executive.“I don’t see that anything has changed in the five years we have been talking about this. We still need a graveyard!”His party colleague John Sheahan agreed, saying that the provision of a new graveyard must be expedited as quickly as possible. If we keep discussing it one thing is certain — we’ll have no graveyard. We need to put a deadline on this,” he said.Sinn Fein councillor Seamus Browne complimented the council on its progress to date and felt they now had more options than previously.“The community in Abbeyfeale have expressed their opinion on the need to be looking at more sites,” he added.by Alan [email protected] Twitter Emailcenter_img €1.5 million boost for five County Limerick towns from Rural Regeneration and Development Fund Sarah’s winning recipe to keep cabin fever at bay NewsLocal NewsFurther tests needed at Abbeyfeale graveyard siteBy Alan Jacques – November 9, 2017 3736 Abbeyfeale water supply gets the all clear New role for Cllr John Sheahan Previous articleLimerick business awards nominees shortlistedNext article#BREAKING Concern growing for man missing in Limerick Alan Jacqueshttp://www.limerickpost.ie Abbeyfeale’s Munster Football success can inspire any team Printlast_img read more

first_imgIf you’re a sports fan living in New England, chances you know Tom Caron, sportscaster and news anchor for New England Sports Network (NESN), the primary broadcaster for both the MLB’s Boston Red Sox and the NHL’s Boston Bruins. Yesterday, he was honored at the annual “Champions of Mentoring” ceremony at Fenway Park, where he’s worked for over 20 years.What you probably didn’t know was that Tom is a big music fan. Last night, during a rain delay in the Red Sox vs. Twins game broadcast on NESN, Caron and the other TV took some questions from their Twitter followers to fill the unplanned bonus time on camera. When it came time for Caron to name his favorites, he name-dropped two bands: Red Hot Chili Peppers, and, “for new bands, Twiddle. They’re kind of a new kinda ‘Dead’ type of band out of Vermont. Watch for them, they’re going places.” You can watch footage of the on-air exchange below, courtesy of iTwiddle member Nicholas Kenneth: After name-dropping the Vermont quartet, Tom also took the chance to give love to his 20-year-old son Jack Caron‘s young band, Spunhouse, who you “can’t see anywhere” yet but is “coming soon to a place near you.” Of course, it’s not all that surprising that Tom Caron knows the Northeast live music scene. He was born and raised in Lewiston, Maine, studied journalism at St. Michael’s College in Vermont. From there, he worked his way up through the ranks of the sports media world with various broadcasters and sports franchises throughout the region before landing with NESN in 1995.However, while it helped spawn a successful broadcasting career, Caron’s time in Vermont taught him to love more than just sports media. As Tom’s son Jack Caron explains to Live For Live Music, “He and my mom got me into the Grateful Dead and Phish when I was growing up because they were both deadheads who went to school in Burlington when Phish was first starting out.”Later, Jack returned the favor, introducing his dad to Twiddle, another young Burlington jam band. While Jack says his dad has not yet seen the band live, they did go together to see Dead & Company last summer at Fenway–a venue with which the Red Sox TV personality particularly familiar. “One story in particular comes to mind about,” Jack recalls, “He told me the first song he ever saw live at a concert was ‘Sugaree’ at the Cumberland County Civic Center in May of ’79 [listen to Tom’s first show here]. When my parents and I were at Dead & Co at Fenway last year, where he’s worked the last 20-odd years, they played ‘Sugaree’ and my dad said he felt like he had come full-circle.”[Cover photo via @TomCaron on Twitter]You can see three nights of Twiddle as well as an extensive lineup of exciting late-night shows during Phish’s upcoming 13-night “Baker’s Dozen” residency at Madison Square Garden in New York. Check our our guide to Baker’s Dozen late-nights for all the info.last_img read more

first_imgA coalition of civil society groups has called on the House of Representatives to repeal problematic articles in the revision to the Constitutional Court (MK) Law, alleging they contain conflicts of interest that can harm the Court’s impartiality.Among the coalition members are West Sumatra’s Andalas University’s Constitution Study Center (PUSaKO), Indonesia Center for Law and Policy Studies (PSHK), Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) and judicial watchdog KoDe Inisiatif.”The House and the government must drop the article that increases the minimum age of justices to 60 years and it should not scrap the existing regulation that justices can serve for only five years and must be reelected for another term,” Hemi Lavour of Pusako said in an online press conference on Friday. “The articles would only benefits a few justices.”The coalition said that if passed, most Constitutional Court judges who were currently in office would keep their position until they were 70 years old, 10 years longer than the maximum age for justices set in the existing 2011 Constitutional Court Law. The coalition also noted that only one judge could not continue the term because he has not reached the age of 60 at the end of his service.Read also: Constitutional Court rejects judicial review request on tenure of its own judgesAgil Oktrayal of the PSHK lambasted the government and the House, saying the revisions were a constitutional setback, especially because the House never included the bill in the 2020 priority list (Prolegnas) “The House never came up with the academic rationalization related to the amendments,” Agil said.He also raised suspicions that the bill was being used as a “political swapping” tool as many controversial laws were currently being challenged at the Court, such as the state spending and financial relief law, the mining law, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Law and the omnibus bill on job creation.Agil further criticized the swift deliberation of the bill, which was conducted behind closed doors between the House and the government during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.“The deliberation process was very quick and closed [to the public]. This goes against the spirit of reform; in the Reform era of 1998, people wanted to have a Constitutional Court,” he said.The court was officially established in 2003 following mounting support from the public who demanded an institution that would allow them to challenge laws or election results. The House Commission III overseeing legal affairs began deliberating the bill on Monday. The government then submitted the problem inventory list (DIM) of the bill on and formed a working committee with the House on Tuesday.On Wednesday and Thursday, the government and the House discussed the bill twice in closed-door hearings.Read also: House starts deliberating Constitutional Court Law revisionCommittee member Sarifuddin Sudding said the commission and the government had agreed on several changes in the bill, such as the extension of the minimum age limit to become a Constitutional Court justice, as well as the terms of office for chief justice, deputy chief justice and justices.If the House and the government can agree on all the revisions, the commission will pass the revision into law.“After that, we will bring the revised draft to a plenary session for the second level of deliberations,” the National Mandate Party (PAN) politician said.Constitutional justice Enny Nurbaningsih denied that the Court had any interest in the revision of the MK law.Enny said the justices would always uphold the Bangalore Principles of Judicial Conduct, which identify six core values of the judiciary, namely independence, impartiality, integrity, propriety, equality, competence and diligence.“The Constitutional Court justices will carry out their tasks independently. This is a non-negotiable principle,” she told The Jakarta Post on Friday.Topics :last_img read more

first_imgDedicated esports bookmaker Unikrn has revealed ambitious European expansion plans, having obtained a Malta license and partnered with French company RBP, one of the leaders in betting in France. The joint-venture created with RBP will be named “Unikrn EU” and will effectively bring the Unikrn platform to Europe in early 2018. In addition to the partnership with RBP, Unikrn has obtained a Malta license allowing it to operate in a swathe of territories. The Unikrn platform is of course not limited to sportsbook as the company have made various investments in recent times. The team has an interest in German Counter-Strike squad BIG, as well as having a casino group and a content team fairly unique to Unikrn.Furthermore, it comes after the company’s ICO was recently revealed as the biggest esports and gaming ICO, having done over $28,000,000 in sales. The number has now surpassed $30,000,000 in Ethereum in over 112 countries and the token will “eventually follow across Europe”, according to the release. “For a little over a year, Unikrn EU has been working with the Malta Gaming Authority to acquire our new license,” said Rahul Sood, CEO of Unikrn. “Malta has some of the highest regulatory requirements and processes, they are by every measure the gold standard and one of of the most respected authorities for responsible and ethical wagering.”“RBP has over 300,000 loyal registered customers, and our sites receive over a million unique visitors per month, making us leader in France when it comes to online betting,” said Emmanuel de Rohan Chabot, CEO of Zeturf and Zebet and co-founder of RBP. “RBP will be a strong partner to Unikrn to help bring regulated, safe, and legal esports betting in markets across Europe, and we look forward to working with their exceptional team.”Esports Insider says: It’s safe to say that Unikrn have been extremely busy of late, and it looks to be paying dividends. More impressive news out of the esports dedicated bookmaker as they look to push on and expand.last_img read more